This section provides users to send surveys and notifications messages according their goals and criterias. Click the “Messages” button below the CRM section to start.
Survey Messages Panel
In Survey Messages Panel, you view all the group survey messages and personal message that you’ve created and sent before.
Notification Messages Panel
In Notification Messages Panel, you view all the notifications that you’ve created and sent before.
Messages data gives you to detailed information related to your Survey Messages and Notifications.
Special Data Columns;
- Name: Represent the name you’ve gave while sending the messages
- Template Name: Represent the which notification schema you’ve used
- Posted: Means in which conditions or who have you sent. For example ” Tags Equals Test Contact” or ” Number Equals +XXXX XXX XXX XX”.
- Succesful Submission: It means how many people get your survey and messages successfuly.
- Fail Submission: It means how many people not get your survey and messages .
- Status: It represent the status of your messages as a successful or fail.
- Created At: It represents when your messages are created.
- Action: Represent the actions with your messages. You can copy or delete your messages with this