Table of Contents
You can manage user permissions and roles via Permissions
- Click the “Permission” by clickling the related button at the sidebar.
- User permission provides to edit users. You can add new users and give them roles
Creating a User
- Click the “New User”
- Fill the necessary informations
- You will clarify the “Role” in Role Section
- Roles provide to manage permission by creating roles. In this section, you can create a role and edit the permission of roles. When you add a user in a role in the user section, the user will have limits as much as its role. Roles mostly represent the department in a company, all departments have different roles and unique abilities and limits.
Creating a Role
- Click the “New Role”.
Give a name to Role and Save It.
Once you save the role, you will redirect to you Permission Pages. Permission can only changed on the Roles.